Capsule Studio is looking for CFX artists; you will be responsible for creating a broad range of effects that work well with stylised CG. You have an excellent eye for detail and will work on our last production of game trailer. You create effects that look believable and are consistent with the overall look and feel of every individual project. You are comfortable building scalable, team-friendly CFX set-ups and thrive when working as a part of a team.
- Produce a wide variety of effects in Houdini like: muscles/skin, cloth, hair and fur.
- Contribute to discussions around Houdini CFX pipeline and tools.
- Work closely with other departments to solve technical challenges and develop the final effect.
Requirements and personal qualities
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Professional experience with Houdini and/or Marvelous.
- Knowledge of Mush3D is a bonus but not essential.
- Knowledge of 3ds max also a bonus but not essential.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
- An appreciation of both the aesthetic and technical requirements of the role.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under time constraints.
To start mid July.