Capsule Studio Studios, a growing studio created in 2016, is looking for Blendshape Artist to work on our next game trailers !
Have a look at the description below. If it sounds like you, send us your stuff!
- Responsible for bringing highly-realistic faces to life.
- Sculpt FACS (Facial Action Coding System) blendshapes manually from reference to build our facial rigs.
- Create facial rigs according to the requirements of downstream departments.
- Support rigs through production and troubleshoot rig issues as they arise.
- Work closely with Riggers and Animators addressing feedback on a per character basis.
- Scult skin morph and reworked different body shapes after animation.
- Work to and meet production delivery deadlines.
Requirements and personal qualities
- Good skills in Zbrush.
- A deep understanding of FACS, and facial anatomy both muscle and skeleton.
- Ability to sculpt accurate high resolution face shapes and corrective body shapes
- Relevant facial rigging experience (3ds max preferred)
- Self-motivated with excellent, friendly and effective communication skills within a global team setting.
- Experience working with motion capture and motion retargeting is a plus.
- Experience working with Mush3D is a plus.
All level can be considered.
Position to be filled from September for medium and long term.
No Remote. Hybrid work can be considered.